Saturday 24 November 2012

Polyvore

Okay. I admit it. I am OBSESSED with Polyvore. When I was little, I used to constantly go on various sites which allowed me to dress up celebrities! If you weren't like me and you didn't go on these sites this probably sounds really creepy but oh well!
Polyvore is exactly this but you do not dress up celebrities (damn). I go on this site constantly and you can link your posts to your blogger, Facebook, tumblr, Pinterest, twitter etc! Which is obviously really awesome and convenient.
Another reason I love Polyvore is because it is not competitive. It is all about the clothes, the style and trends. You can join groups which allows you to enter in contests and each contest is connected to a theme.

Please join Polyvore! Its an amazing site and I would recommend it to anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment